Traditional Indian Dress at Best Shopping Center fashionothon
- Traditional Indian Dress at Best Shopping Center fashionothon online The India Bazaar Your Local Indian Market Place fashionothon.com
- History of Indian dressThe clothing of India have arrived long back from the historic age. The Indian dress depends on the culture, climate, customs of that region. As India is a country of ‘unity in diversity’ the Indian dresses also depicts the same , also shop online at fashionothon.
- Different Types Of Indian Dress Saree : When we talk about traditional Indian dress, designer sarees, anarkali suits, saree designs, wedding sarees, bridal lehenga, online saree shopping, indian saree, indian dresses, designer salwar kameez, lehenga style saree, sarees for wedding, latest fashion sarees, wedding saree collection, indian designer sarees we cannot forget saree. It is worn by the Indian women paired with a blouse. It comes in different fabric like silk, cotton, chiffon etc. The borders and the embroidery works in different sarees are also diverse , also shop online at fashionothon.
- Different Types Of Indian Dress Lehenga Choli : Lehenga choli is also a female wear worn in 3 parts, where choliis the blouse, lehenga is theskirt and the dupatta or odhni isalso used to complete the look , also shop online at fashionothon.
- Different Types Of Indian Dress Dhoti Kurta : This is a dress worn by the Indian men. This traditional Indian dress. It is generally made up of cotton. Silk dhotis are also available in the market now. Previously only white color were accessible but colored dhotis are also in trend , also shop online at fashionothon.
- Different Types Of Indian Dress Sherwani : It is generally a jacket type kurta worn by the Indian men. It has a collar often termed as Nehru Collar. It is paired with tight bottoms or trousers called churidars . A scarf or a dupatta also give this dress an exclusive look , also shop online at fashionothon.
7 More information visit : www.fashionothon.com